10 Steps Ahead
Forward thinking is part of the CheerSounds philosophy. Asking ourselves “where will we be 5 years from now?” is the question that drives many of our products.
- In 2010, we were laughed at for suggesting cheer music should have original content.
- In 2011, an ex-partner said “Nobody wants to buy cheer music on a website”.
- In 2012, nobody thought the licensing problems would be solved.
- In 2013, everyone thought the idea of covers in cheer music was lame.
- In 2014, … people stopped making fun of us.
If you’re reading this, you already know how all of those stories ended. In the ’14-’15 season, 8CountMixer paved the way for the do-it-yourself market to abandon music software and utilize our library of remixes. Now, July 2015, We introduce the next product: ShuffleMix.
ShuffleMix is an extremely simple, and very powerful mixer that uses a Playlist. If you can make a playlist of songs, you can make a mix. Enough said!